If you find a vehicle parked on your Assigned Spot before our Patrol Team has the chance to locate and take action against it, you can use the guide below to submit a Tow Request for it:
- Visit https://app.oncallparking.com/.
- Sign in to your account.
- From the Dashboard, locate the left-hand side black menu and click on the “Assigned Parking Help” link.
- On the following screen, select your Parking Spot number then click on the red "Next" button.
- Enter the vehicle information of the vehicle parked in your spot then click on the red "Next" button.
- Add any additional details and click "Submit Tow Request".
- You should now see a message, on-screen, confirming your Tow Request submission.
At this point, the towing company contracted to your community will receive your request and send a driver out. You should also receive an automated e-mail confirming your Tow Request submission.
Note: This guide will ONLY function if your account has your Assigned Spot listed on it.